lelethu baby shelter
The Lelethu Baby Shelter is a halfway house for babies in need. The shelter cares for abandoned, disabled and babies infected and affected by H.I.V.
“To care for the poor is not an act of charity
.... it is an act of justice!”
EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
WHAT CAN YOU DO:
BECOME a part of their team
- offer any particular skill whether it be the hand of friendship, admin skills, marketing skills, any health science skill, social work skills, any teaching skills, sport skills
- create ways to make life a little brighter for those your serve
- have great interaction with new cultures
- bring your world into their world!
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
A truly life changing experience through LEARNING:
- about new cultures
- to work and communicate with a culturally diverse group
- to share your experiences and culture with them
- to work with adults and children with disabilities from a different culture
- to become part of a team
- to love and to care
- to know that you HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE!